Whatsapp is one of the most popular applications that have millions of users; it makes communication with people across the globe easy and simple. Using this application is really simple, all you need to do is save the number you want to be in touch with on your phone, and the contact will automatically show on your Whatsapp list, however, there are so many occasion that all you want to do is communicate with the person for a particular reason, maybe a message or two, and that’s it.
Well, most of you will be glad to know that it’s easy to send messages through Whatsapp without adding the contacts on your address book on your phone. And, the best part is you do not need to install any other app for this, and it will work on both Android and iOS.
How to send WhatsApp messages without saving the contact on your phone?
This process might seem quite complicated to some users, however, once you follow the step by step process, you will have no issues with that.
- Open the browser of your choice on your smartphone
- Type this links in the search bar: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=XXXXXXXXXXX (In place of the Xs type the phone number of the person who you want to contact. Make sure that you include the country code, however, it should be done without the + sign)
- Hence, if a person has an American number (with the +1 prefix) it will look like this: https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=19175550123
- Next, press ‘Enter’ on your smartphone
- You will see that a WhatsApp window will open in front asking if you want to send a message to that particular number. Press on ‘Send message.’
- As soon as you press send, you will automatically be redirected to WhatsApp with the ‘start chatting’ window of the person whose number you have entered.
Now you can message anyone without adding them to the contact list. Try this feature and let us know what you think of it in the comment section below.